Insects on stamps
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many countries have featured insects on stamps. Insect related topics such as the mosquito eradication (anti malaria) programme of the 1960s as well as graphic designs based on insects have also appeared. Many stamps also feature butterflies.
- Said Brahman, Historical Perspective of Pipefish and Commemorative Stamps on Malaria, Holders Mexicans, Pakistan, Volt., No. 3, 1998: 86-90.
- Hassel, Sidney A. "A Taxonomic List Of Philatelic Lepidoptera." Journal Of The Lepidopterists' Society. VIP. 22 No. 4 (1968), p. 241-252.
- Skap's Bug Stamps. Multi-imaged and very complete (to N)
- Insect Stamps (in easy French)
- Beetles on Stamps
- Insects on Stamps
- www.malariastamps.com - 5GB of images of malaria and mosquitoes on stamps and slogans from over 100 countries
|This philatelic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|