When she was 20 years old, she moved to Madrid and started studying photography in 1979 in Photocentro.
In 1986, she made her first exhibition, "Toques" and she has already made more exhibitions in several countries of the world for more than 20 years.
- Parade Nuptiale, 1992 Fata Morgana, with texts by Gérard Macé.
- María Ilusión,1995 Plume
- Rome Efemer,1997 Gallimard
- Figures Sans Visages,1997, Fata Morgana, with texts by Gérard Macé.
- Rome, l'invention du Barroque, 1997 Marva, with texts by Gérard Macé.
- Isabel Muñoz,2000, La Fábrica, with texts by Christian Caujolle
- Obras Maestras,2010, La Fábrica, with texts by Christian Caujolle
- Medalla de Oro en la Bienal de Alejandría, 1999
- 2nd Prize in "The Arts Stories" World Press Photo 43rd Edition for "Chinese Martial Arts Training"
- 3rd Prize "Portraits Stories" World Press Photo 48th Edition for "The Surma people of Ethiopia"
|This article about a Spanish artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|