From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jaffa or jaffa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jaffa is part of the city of Tel Aviv-Yafo in Israel.
Jaffa (or sometimes Jafa and other transliterations from Hebrew or Arabic) may also refer to:
- Jaffa (2009 film), an Israeli drama directed by Keren Yedaya
- Jaffa (2013 film), a Telugu black comedy written and directed by Vennela Kishore
- Jaffa (Stargate), a fictional race in the military sci-fi television series
- Jaffa (The Tribe), a fictional character in the teen sci-fi television series
- Jaffa Phonix, a Palestinian band
Food and drink
- Jaffa (soft drink), popular in Scandinavia
- Jaffa Cakes, a snack popular in the UK
- Jaffa orange, a variety of orange originating in Israel
- Jaffas, a confectionery popular in Australia and New Zealand
War and diplomacy
- Battle of Jaffa (1192), crusader battle with Richard the Lionhart
- Battle of Jaffa (1917), World War One battle between forces of the British Empire and Ottoman Empire
- Siege of Jaffa, by Napoleon against the Ottomans
- Treaty of Jaffa, between the Crusaders and the Saracens
- Jafa, occasionally "Jaffa", a derogatory term in New Zealand for an Aucklander
- Jaffa (cricket), an exceptionally well bowled delivery
- The Jaffa Institute, an Israeli social services agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaffa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.