|Revised Romanization||Jagalchi Sijang|
Jagalchi Fish Market is a fish market in the neighborhood of Nampo-dong in Jung-gu, and Chungmu-dong, Seo-gu, Busan, South Korea. The market is located on the edge of Nampo Port (남포항), Busan. The name is said to have originated from jagal (자갈 gravel in Korean) because the market used to be surrounded by gravel. This is one of the ten landmarks of Busan, so many tourists visit there to shop.
Hoe (Korean raw fish dish) restaurants in the market
Food stall selling yangnyeom gejang (양념게장), marinated crabs in gochujang sauce (Korean chili pepper condiment).
- 부산자갈치시장. Naver Encyclopedia (in Korean). Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- "Food in the Traditional Market: 3. Jagalchi Market". Koreataste. Korea Tourism Organization. 2014-11-27. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- Marchant, John Scott (2007-07-17). "Jagalchi Market feels the tides of change". Korea.net. Korean Overseas Culture and Information Service. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- "Traditional markets given a new lease on life". Korea.net. Korean Overseas Culture and Information Service. 2008-04-09. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jagalchi Market.|
- Official site (in Korean)
|This South Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This fish-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a market or bazaar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|