Jaman Lal Sharma
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Competitor for India|
|Men's Field hockey|
Sharma was born in Bannu, in what is now Pakistan, in 1932. After retiring as a player, Sharma became a coach and was manager of the Indian hockey team at the Asian Games.
Sharma was awarded the Padma Shree in 1990.
- "Jaman Lal Sharma". Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 12 May 2012.
- "Players happy as street named after Jaman Lal ". Times of India
- "Jaman Lal Sharma is no more". Indian Express.
- "Jaman Lal Sharma state hockey from today". Indian Express.
- "Impressive win for Lucknow in Jaman Lal Sharma hockey". Indian Express.
|This article about an Indian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to an Indian field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|