|Jayendra Saraswati Swamigal|
Jayendra Saraswati Swamigal
18 July 1935
Irulneeki, Thanjavur dt, Tamil Nadu
|Kanchi Kāmakoti Pīṭādipati|
22 March 1954 – Incumbent
|Preceded by||Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswati Swamigal|
|Succeeded by||Vijayendra Saraswati|
|Residence||Kanchi Kamakoti Mutt|
Jagadguru Sri Jayendra Saraswathi shankaracharya (born 18 July 1935 as Subramanyam Mahadeva ) is the 69th Shankaracharya Guru and head or pontiff (Pïțhādhipati) of the Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham. Subramanyam Mahadeva Iyer was nominated by his predecessor, Chandrashekarendra Saraswati Swamigal, as his successor and was given the divinely ordained pontifical title Sri Jayendra Saraswathi on 22 March 1954. 
On account of his sacerdotal office and his profound knowledge of the Hindu religion, Chatur Vedas, Puranas, Upanishads; he remains widely respected all over the World. The Kanchi Math has grown into a strong organization under him.
The Kanchi Mutt runs many schools, eye clinics and hospitals. CHILDS Trust Hospital, Hindu Mission Hospital, Tamil Nadu Hospital and countless other public welfare institutions.
- The Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham
- The Sacred and the Profane 
- Complete text of the Order of the Supreme Court of India in dismissing the application of the Government of Tamil Nadu in seeking the stay of the Shankarachaya outside the States of South India
- Complete text of the Order of Writ Mandamus issued by the Madras High Court against the Government of Tamil Nadu holding that the freezing of the bank accounts by the Police is illegal
- Kanchi Forum an online forum. (a forum for devotees of the acharyas to share their views)
- Consolidated news on Legal proceedings on Sri Jayendra Saraswathi.
- Ten Minutes in a Life 
Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswati Swamigal
|Kanchi Kāmakoti Pīṭādipati
Elected on: 22 March 1954
Succeeded on: 9 January 1995
Vijayendra Saraswati Swamigal