This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
18 December 1985
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Agency||Storm Model Management, London|
Wilhelmina Models, Thailand
Elite Model Look Thailand
Asia's Next Top Model
Amornkuldilok was one of two contestants to represent Thailand on season 1 of Asia's Next Top Model, the other being Monica Benjaratjarunun. She was declared the best-performing contestant in the four weeks before the semi-final round, won four reward challenges, and never landed in the bottom two, being the only contestant to accomplish these feats. She won the competition against Kate Ma (Taiwan) and Stephanie Retuya (Philippines). She is the first of three representatives from Thailand to have won this competition. 
After Asia's Next Top Model
After her victory in the show, she landed a magazine cover on Harper's Bazaar, became the face of the Canon IXUS 2013 Campaign, and booked various high-end fashion shows around the world under the management of Storm Model Management in London. 
She make a debut at Milan Fashion Week S/S 2016 walked for Shelly Jin.
She was married in 2017 in a private ceremony.
- "เจสสิก้า ลูกครึ่งไทย-เยอรมัน ฝันไกลก้าวสู่นางแบบโลก" (in Thai). Siam Zone. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- "Jessica Amornkuldilok: Winner of Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 1". Philippine News. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Elite Model Look Thailand 2004". Women Sanook.
- "Elite Model Look Thailand 2004". ThaiDphoto.com.
- Nikko Tuazon (24 October 2018). "Thailand's Dana Slosar wins Asia's Next Top Model; Philippine bet Adela-Mae Marshall is runner-up". PEP.PH. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- Bangkok Post (18 February 2013). "Thailand's Jessica wins Top Model". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
|Awards and achievements|
| Asia's Next Top Model
2013 (season 1)