Ayu Lestari Putri Gani
13 August 1991
|Occupation||Fashion Model, Eyewear Designer|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
Ayu Lestari Putri Gani (born 13 August 1991) is an Indonesian model, known for being the winner of the third season of Asia's Next Top Model, where she represented Indonesia and became the first contestant from Indonesia to enter the top three in the history of the show.
Gani was born to ethnic Chinese parents in Nganjuk in East Java, Indonesia, before she moved to Yogyakarta. She studied at Sanata Dharma University majoring in English literature, and received a scholarship from Cincinnati, Ohio for one year because of her talent in music. After that, she finally moved back to Jakarta and is now studying fashion business at LaSalle College Jakarta.
Gani began her career when she joined a modelling competition called "Wajah Femina", where she was awarded "The Most Favorite" title. After that, she walked in several fashion shows around Indonesia and became the icon of Jakarta Fashion Week 2012. She has also been featured in numerous magazine covers, spreads, and interviews like Surface Magazine, Femina Indonesia, Grazia, Nylon, HighEnd, and Harper's Bazaar Singapore as the winner of Asia's Next Top Model (season 3). She has also modeled for Zalora.
Asia's Next Top Model
Gani was one of the fourteen contestants on the third season of Asia's Next Top Model. She was one of three contestants representing Indonesia, the others being Tahlia Raji and Rani Ramadhany. She received three best photo or first call-outs in weeks 2, 6 and 12 – the second highest number after Monika Sta. Maria with four. She won the competition against Sta. Maria and Aimee Cheng-Bradshaw, winning a Subaru XV STI, a cover of Harper's Bazaar Singapore, a contract Storm Model Management in London and a campaign with TRESemmé.
Post Asia's Next Top Model Career
- "Ayu Gani". Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- "Gani - Asia's Next Top Model Season 3". asntm3.com. Archived from the original on 10 June 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- "Indonesian model Ayu Gani win 'Asia's Next Top Model'". thejakartapost.com. Archived from the original on 18 June 2015. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Ayu Gani ke Jakarta demi Cita-cita". femina.co.id. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Ayu Gani, dari Anak Mami jadi Finalis Asia's Next Top Model". tempo.co. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Ayu Lestari Putri Gani". wajahfemina.co.id. Archived from the original on 13 June 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- "Ayu Gani Masuk Final Asia's Next Top Model : Selalu Grogi". tempo.co. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "Ayu Gani hailed winner of Asia's Next Top Model". Philstar.com. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Terjun ke Industri Fashion, Ayu Gani Kolaborasi dengan Label Minimal". Wolipop.detik.com. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "Kolaborasi Minimal dengan Ayu Gani". Okezone.com. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
|Awards and achievements|
| Asia's Next Top Model
2015 (season 3)