This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
15 August 1995
|Occupation||Fashion model, actress|
|Known for||Asia's Next Top Model winner|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Agency||NU Models, Singapore|
Kiss Models, Bangkok
Storm Model Management, London
Asia's Next Top Model
Tawan was one of two contestants who represented Thailand, the other being Maya Goldman. She was declared the best performer of the week in the fourth week of the competition; as a result, she was automatically put through to week six. Also, Subaru XV cars appointed her as their 2016 brand ambassador.In the 13th episode, Tawan was crowned as the winner of the fourth season of Asia's Next Top Model.
- "Models – Asia's Next Top Model Season 4". www.asntm.com. Archived from the original on 17 June 2016. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- "Asia's Next Top Model Episode 4 Recap: Shut Up And Drive". Harper's Bazaar Singapore. 31 March 2016. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- "Breaking: Jiratchaya "Tawan" Kedkong gets top 8 on Asia's Next Top Model Season 4". Harper's Bazaar Singapore. 1 June 2016. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- "'Thai-ger' comes out on top as winner of Asia's Next Top Model". Bangkok. 2 June 2016. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
- "Elle Croatia. Kolovoz 2017, Broj 178".
|Awards and achievements|
| Asia's Next Top Model
2016 (season 4)
|This Thai biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|