Since 2004 he has recorded six albums for Ghost Box with Belbury Poly, and one album as Eric Zann and also records with Jon Brooks as The Belbury Circle. He has collaborated on Ghost Box singles and EPs with John Foxx, Pye Corner Audio, Spacedog, The Advisory Circle and Moon Wiring Club, Jupp has remixed work by Bill Ryder-Jones, John Foxx, Mirrors, Bernard Fevre, The Advisory Circle and The Memory Band.
In interviews Jupp has cited several influences including French soundtrack composer François de Roubaix, Harmonia, the BBC Radiophonic Workshop, Broadcast, Caravan and more generally Early Music, Folk Music, Krautrock, 1970s TV Soundtracks and Electronic Music of the 60s & 70s.
- Alexis Petridis Interview with Ghost BoxThe Guardian
- Interview with Julian House, FACT Magazine
- Interview with Jim Jupp, 15 Questions
- Interview with Jim Jupp, Cyclic Defrost
- Belbury Poly and Ghost Box feature reviewThe Guardian
- Belbury Tales reviewBBC Music
- Ghost Box Catalogue, - from the Ghost Box website
- Belbury Poly Interview, FACT magazine
- Ghost Box Label feature, CLASH magazine
- Interview with Jim Jupp, Cardboard Cutout Sundown