|Alma mater||University of Utah Ph.D.|
Judy Shelton is an economic advisor to President Donald Trump and the director of the Sound Money Project at the Atlas Network. She is an economist with a focus on global finance and monetary issues.
Early life and education
Role in national politics
Shelton previously advised Carson'16, and other politicians[which?] going back to the 1990s. She advocates a return to the gold standard. Shelton was mentioned in the media as a Fed Vice-Chair contender, and as a possible future Fed Chair.
- Judy Shelton (24 November 2009). Money Meltdown. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 978-1-4391-8846-0.
- Judy Shelton (1989). The coming Soviet crash: Gorbachev's desperate pursuit of credit in Western financial markets. “The” Free Press. ISBN 978-0-02-928581-7.
- "Fed faces Trump glare ahead of policy shake-up". Financial Times.
- "About Judy Shelton".
- Judy Shelton, Ph.D
- Matthews, Chris (18 August 2016). "This Trump Economic Advisor Wants America to Go Back to the Gold Standard". Fortune.
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- "Judy Shelton". JSTOR.
- Works by or about Judy Shelton in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|