From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jyoti)
Jyoti or Jyot , means "divine light" in many Indian languages. It is also spelled Jothi, Jyothi or Jyothy.
It may also refer to:
- Jyothi (actress) (1963–2007), film actress who acted in over 50 South Indian films
- Jyoti (wrestler) (born 1985), Indian wrestler in the -75 kg category
- Jyoti Amge (born 1993), world's smallest woman as of 2011
- Jyoti Basu (1914–2010), male Indian politician, of Communist Party of India (Marxist) from West Bengal, India
- Jyoti Sarup (born 1954), Indian director and producer
- Jothi Venkatachalam (born 1917), female Indian politician, former Governor of Kerala, India
- Jyoti Singh, 2012 Delhi gang rape murder victim
- Jothi Agaval (The Call Divine), a poem by Ramalinga Swamigal (Vallalar)
- Andhra Jyothy, a Telugu daily newspaper in Andhra Pradesh, India
Films and TV
- Jothi (1939 film), a Tamil film
- Jyothi (1976 film), a Telugu film
- Jyothi (1981 film) an Hindi film
- Jothi (1983 film) (Light), a Tamil film
- Jyoti (TV series), an Indian daily soap opera on STAR Plus
- Jyothi Central High School, in Ekma, Chhapra, Bihar, India
- Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya, an English medium school in Bangalore
- Jyotirlinga, a shrine where the Hindu deity Shiva is worshipped in the form of a Jyotirlingam ("Lingam of light")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jyothi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.