K. S. Adhiyaman
K. S. Adhiyaman
Adhiyaman apprenticed under K. Vijayan for eight films in the late 1980s. After beginning his directorial career with Thoorathu Sondham (1992), he wrote the script for Pudhiya Mugam (1993), Paasamalargal (1994) and Thotta Chinungi. He then appeared in Thalaimurai (1998), directed by Saravana Pandian and won acclaim for his performance. He then appeared in family drama Swarnamukhi.
He directed his first Hindi film, remaking Thotta Chinungi in Hindi as Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam in early 1998. He began a project titled Mujhse Shaadi Karogi in 2002. The project's title was changed to Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar. He remade the in Tamil as Priyasakhi (2005).
Adhiyaman made another family drama Thoondil.
|1995||Thotta Chinungi||Tamil||Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Dialogue Writer|
|2002||Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam||Hindi|
|2006||Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar||Hindi|
- ""Bollywood respects directors coming from the south" - The Hindu". 8 March 2014.
- "Archive News". The Hindu. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 November 2013. Retrieved 21 April 2012.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Anupama Chandra (2 March 1998). ", Madhuri Dixit returns to the top : FILMS - India Today 2031998". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Films - review - Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam". BBC. 31 May 2002. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Movies: The Rediff Review: Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam". rediff.com. 24 May 2002. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Bobbili Vamsham" – via www.imdb.com.