|Broadcast area||Provo, Utah County|
|Branding||The Touch 92.1 FM|
|First air date||September 29, 1989|
|Owner||Moenkopi Communications, Inc.|
KTCE (92.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Jazz format. Licensed to Payson, Utah, United States, it serves the Provo area. The station is currently owned by Moenkopi Communications, Inc. The station first became known as KTCE beginning in 1989. Although the station is lower power, it has often been heard as far north as Salt Lake City. Its studios are in Provo, and the transmitter site is on West Mountain west of Payson.
Starting in 2016, KTCE is expected to relocate its 92.1 frequency, as KUUU, licensed to South Jordan, Utah, will move from 92.5 to 92.3 and upgrade its signal coverage as part of a deal that Broadway made with Community Wireless, who will move KPCW-FM down from 91.9 to 91.7 and take ownership of the 107.9 signal that Broadway is donating to them after they move KUDD's Top 40 format to 105.1, where it will replace KAUU's Country format.
- "KTCE Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "KTCE Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- Salt Lake City FM DX Log
- "Broadway Media To Donate 107.9 KUDD Salt Lake City; Upgrade 92.5 KUUU" from Radioinsight (December 2, 2015)
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KTCE
- Radio-Locator information on KTCE
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KTCE
|This article about a radio station in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|