|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Karepalli is the only railway junction in Khammam district in Telangana, where the railway track from Singareni collieries meets Manuguru-Dornakal railway line. Karepally is the Mandal headquarters of Singareni Mandal. It comes under Wyra assembly constituency. The first name for karepalli is singareni. The major grama panchayatees near Kareepally are Bhagya Nagar, Perepalli, gate karepalli, madharam, kamalapuram, viswanadapalli, etc.
Primary & Secondary
Karepalli has two primary schools, one at the centre of town with an enrolment of 50 students, and the other at Bheekya Thanda. There are also five primary schools in Gate Kareplally region. It has a Mandal Parishad Upper primary school with an enrolment of 209 students  There is also a Zilla Parishad High School with enrolment of 239 
There are two Intermediate Colleges in Karepally for + 2 studies .
- Govt Junior College (Est 1983 )
- Vignan Junior College(ested:2007)Correspondent:Thatha Srinivasa Rao, Principal:CH.Upendr.
Primary and High Schools:-
- Vidwan High School Telugu medium
- Top Range Digital School,Vidwan Digi English Medium School
- Z.P. High School
- U.P.School-Montessori English Medium School
- Nirmala English Medium School
- Little Stars primary EM school
1. GOVT Jr .College 2. VIGNAN Jr.College
1. VIGNAN Degree College. 2. Nirmal Hridai Degree College 3. Vikas Degree college
Poly Technic Colleges
1. Sre Kavitha Polytechnic College 2. S.r.r Polytechnic college
Karepalli has two engineering colleges. These colleges improved the economy of the region. Both the colleges are affiliated under:
1. Sree Kavitha MBA & MCA College S.r.r. MBA & MCA College The karepally railway station is also one of the oldest railway station in Telangana region. This station was built by British government.
The train route which was originally laid for the coal from Singareni gets divided at Karepalli as one route goes to Yellandu for coal stock while the other route transports the coal to Kothagudem thermal power plant.
The train route also is used by passengers for travel to Hyderabad and Vijayawada via Dornakal .
It is connected to Yellandu and Khammam by road. TSRTC operates regular buses to Karepally. There are also a large number of private autos that commute passengers.
Degree College & Gov junior College