|• Body||Village panchayat|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MH|
Kashi is a panchayat village in the state of Maharashtra, India, on the left (east) bank of the Ghod River, across the river from the village of Tandali. Administratively, Kasti is under Shrigonda Taluka of Ahmadnagar District in Maharashtra. There is only the single village of Kasti in the Kashti gram panchayat. The railroad station is 5 km by road south of the village. Kasti is 16 km by road southwest of the town of Shrigonda, and 14 km by road north of the town of Daund.
In the 2001 census, the village of Kasti had 12,866 inhabitants, with 6,677 males (51.9%) and 6,189 females (48.1%), for a gender ratio of 927 females per thousand males.
In the 2011 census, Kasti reported 14,235 inhabitants.
- Kāshti (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- 2011 Village Panchayat Code for Kashti = 170063, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: Village Panchayat Names of Shrigonda, Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India. Archived from the original on 13 November 2011.
- 2001 Census Village code for Kasti = 03333600, "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Maharashtra" (PDF). Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 647. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 November 2012.
- 2011 Census Village code for Kasti = 558501, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Kashti Gram Panchayat, Shrigonda, Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India. Archived from the original on 13 May 2013.
- Poona India, Sheet NE 43-06 (topographic map, scale 1:250,000), Series U-502, United States Army Map Service, May 1960
- "Census 2001 Population Finder: Maharashtra: Ahmadnagar: Shrigonda: Kasti". Office of The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Archived from the original on 13 May 2013.
- "NPR Report: Maharashtra: Ahmadnagara: Shrigonda". National Population Register, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 2011. Archived from the original on 13 May 2013.
|This Ahmednagar district, Maharashtra, India location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|