Nagayama Station (Tokyo)
|Location||1 Nagayama, Tama-shi, Tokyo
|Platforms||4 side platforms|
|Station code||KO40 (Keio), OT05 (Odakyu)|
|Passengers (FY2014)||Keiō: 44,140
Odakyū: 28,853 daily
Nagayama Station (永山駅 Nagayama-eki) is a station located in Tama, Tokyo, Japan operated jointly by Keio Corporation and the Odakyū Electric Railway. The stations are formally known as Keiō-Nagayama (Keiō) and Odakyū-Nagayama.
Nagayama Station is served by the Keiō Sagamihara Line, and is 11.4 kilometers from the terminus of the line at Chōfu and 35.6 kilometers from Shinjuku Station in downtown Tokyo. On the Odakyū Tama Line, it is 6.8 kilometers from the terminus of the line at Shin-Yurigaoka Station and 28.3 kilometers from Shinjuku Station.
This station consists of two sets of elevated opposed side platforms serving a total of four tracks. All trains stop at this station.
Keiō Corporation (Keiō-Nagayama Station) platforms
|1||■ Keiō Sagamihara Line||Keiō-Tama-Center, Hashimoto|
|2||■ Keiō Sagamihara Line||Chōfu, Meidaimae, Sasazuka, Shinjuku, Toei Shinjuku Line|
Odakyū Electric Railway (Odakyū-Nagayama Station) platforms
|1||■ Odakyū Tama Line||Odakyū-Tama-Center, Karakida|
|2||■ Odakyū Tama Line||Shin-Yurigaoka, Shinjuku, Chiyoda Line, Odawara, Katase-Enoshima|
|Keiō Sagamihara Line|
|Keiō-Inadazutsumi||Semi Special Express||Keiō-Tama-Center|
|Odakyū Tama Line|
- June 1, 1974: Odakyū-Nagayama Station opens as a local stop with the extension of the Odakyū Tama Line.
- October 18, 1974: Keiō-Nagayama Station opens as a local and rapid stop with the extension of the Keiō Sagamihara Line.
- December 2, 2000: Special express Homeway and express trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
- March 27, 2001: On the Sagamihara Line, express trains begin service, stopping at Nagayama; special express trains are abolished.
- March 23, 2002: Tama Express trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
- December 11, 2004: Section semi-express trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
- March 2006: Odakyū-Nagayama Station renewal construction completed.
- March 15, 2008: Special express Metro Homeway trains begin service on the Tama Line, stopping at Nagayama.
- 1日の駅別乗降人員 [Daily station usage figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Keio Corporation. Retrieved 18 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nagayama Station.|
- Keiō Corporation - Keiō-Nagayama Station (in Japanese)
- Odakyū Electric Railway - Odakyū-Nagayama Station (in Japanese)