|Location||28 km (17 mi) E of Sorell|
Kellevie is a rural locality in the local government area (LGA) of Sorell in the South-east LGA region of Tasmania. The locality is about 28 kilometres (17 mi) east of the town of Sorell. The 2016 census has a population of 164 for the state suburb of Kellevie.
Kellevie was gazetted as a locality in 1972.
Upper Carlton Post Office opened on 1 January 1874, was renamed Kellevie in 1886 and closed in 1968.
The Carlton River flows through from north-west to south.
Route C335 (Kellevie Road) enters from the south and runs through to the north-west, where it exits. Route C336 (Bream Creek Road) starts at an intersection with Route C335 and runs north-east until it exits.
- "2016 Census Quick Stats Kellevie (Tas.)". quickstats.censusdata.abs.gov.au. Australian Bureau of Statistics. 23 October 2017. Retrieved 13 September 2020.
- "Placenames Tasmania – Kellevie". Placenames Tasmania. Retrieved 13 September 2020.
Select “Search”, enter 1060M, click “Search”, select row, map is displayed, click “Details”
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Google (13 September 2020). "Kellevie, Tasmania" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 13 September 2020.
- "Tasmanian Road Route Codes" (PDF). Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water & Environment. May 2017. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 August 2017. Retrieved 13 September 2020.