Key Stage 4
Key Stage 4 is the legal term for the 2 year groups of school education in England the year groups are Year 10 & Year 11 when the pupils aged 15 and 16. The term is used to define the group of KS4 pupils who must follow the relevant programmes of study from the National Curriculum. All the students in the Key Stage 4 must follow a programme of education in the subjects.
- Employability (Year 11 students)
- Food Technology
- Enterprise (Year 11 students)
- Duke of Edinburgh (Year 10 students)
- Youth Award (Year 10 students)
- Design Technology
- Social Skills
- Creative Pathways (KS4 students)
At the end of Key Stage 4 the students aged 16 - in Year 11 are normally entered for a range of external examinations.