The Crown Inn
|Population||1,702 (2011 Census including Ashley, Brook , Horsebridge , Little Somborne and Marsh Court)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
King's Somborne War Memorial was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and unveiled in 1921; the commission originated through Herbert Johnson, for whom Lutyens designed the nearby country house at Marshcourt earlier in the 20th century. During the war, Johnson and his wife ran the mansion as a military hospital.
- King's Somborne Church of England Primary School
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- Historic England. "King's Somborne War Memorial (1093814)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 4 September 2016.
- Historic England. "Church of St Peter and St Paul (1339113)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 September 2016.
- King's Somborne Church of England Primary School Website, retrieved 5 June 2020
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to King's Somborne.|
- King’s Somborne Parish Council is the web site for the Parish Council.
- The Sombornes Online is the community web site for Kings Somborne and the surrounding villages.
There are many groups and organisations within the village including:
|This Hampshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|