This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Region||West Central Saskatchewan|
|• Governing body||Kylemore Council|
|• Total||0.0 km2 (0.0 sq mi)|
|• Density||0.47/km2 (1.2/sq mi)|
|Highways||Highway 5 & Highway 665|
|Railways||Canadian National Railway|
Kylemore is a hamlet in the Rural Municipality of Sasman No. 336, Saskatchewan, Canada. Listed as a designated place by Statistics Canada, the hamlet had a population of 0 in the Canada 2016 Census. The community is located 12 km east of Wadena, and approximately 250 km east of Saskatoon.
|Canada census – Kylemore, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Population:||0 (-100.0% from 2011)|
|Land area:||0.59 km2 (0.23 sq mi)|
|Population density:||84.6/km2 (219/sq mi)|
|Total private dwellings:||2|
|Median household income:||$N/A|
|References: 2016 earlier|
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on 21 November 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- Canada 2016 Census: Designated places in Saskatchewan
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2 March 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "2016 Community Profiles". 2016 Canadian Census. Statistics Canada. February 21, 2017.
- "2001 Community Profiles". 2001 Canadian Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|