From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Type||Daily business newspaper|
|Founded||22 May 1881|
|Circulation||18,736 (second half of 2012)|
|Sister newspapers||De Tijd|
History and profile
- "Media Landscape Media Claims" (PDF). European Social Survey. May 2014. Retrieved 12 January 2015.
- "L'Echo and de Tijd named media of the year". Adnative. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "New sizes for L'Echo and De Tijd". Adnative. 29 March 2012. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- Pierre Musso; Philippe Souêtre; Lionel Levasseur (1995). The Printed Press and Television in the Regions of Europe. Council of Europe. p. 133. ISBN 978-92-871-2807-2. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- David Ward (2004). "A Mapping Study of Media Concentration and Ownership in Ten European Countries" (PDF). Dutch Media Authority. Retrieved 12 August 2014.
- Official web site (French)