|Company slogan||Spanish - Hay un nuevo concepto de lujo en el aire
English - There is a new spirit of luxury in the air 
La Tur was a Mexican airline that operated from 1988 until 1992 when it was taken over by TAESA.
Set up in 1988 to help develop the tourist market, La Tur began charter operations using McDonnell Douglas MD-83 aircraft. One year later, the Airbus A300-600 was introduced for flights to Europe and Asia. Plans were made to replace the MD-83s with Airbus A320 and Airbus A321, but the financial situation did not allow it.
- 5 McDonnell Douglas MD-83
- 1 McDonnell Douglas MD-87
- 1 Airbus A300B4-620 F-ODTK
- 1 Airbus A300B4-622R F-ODSX
This is a list of airports that La Tur used to fly scheduled service to before it ceased operations in 1992.
- Hong Kong - Kai Tak International Airport
- Acapulco - General Juan N. Álvarez International Airport
- Cancun - Cancún International Airport
- Mexico City - Benito Juarez International Airport
- Puerto Vallarta - Lic. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
- Amsterdam - Schiphol International Airport
- Atlanta - William B. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- New York - John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Hengi, B. I. (2000). Airlines Remembered. Hersham, England, UK: Midland Publishing. ISBN 978-1857800913.
|This article relating to a Mexican airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|