From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about a French newspaper. For other newspapers of the same name, see La Tribune (disambiguation).
|Type||Weekly economic newspaper|
In 2000 had a circulation of 531,000 copies. In 2008 it switched from tabloid to berliner. In 2012, the newspaper switched to a weekly format.
- "La Tribune". Kiosko.net.
- "France. Media Guide 2008" (PDF). Open Source Center. 16 July 2008. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- Reitzaum, Hélène; Derreumaux, Olivia (21 December 2011). "NextRadio TV doit croître face aux chaînes historiques" [NextRadio TV breaks its historical chains]. Le Figaro (in French). Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Alain Weill cède 80% de "La Tribune"". 20 Minutes (in French). 20 May 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Mary Kelly; Gianpietro Mazzoleni; Denis McQuail, eds. (17 December 2003). The Media in Europe: The Euromedia Handbook. SAGE Publications. p. 76. ISBN 978-1-4129-3260-8. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
|This French newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|