From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lancelot was a knight of the mythical Round Table.
Lancelot may also refer to:
- Lancelot-Grail, a volume of medieval French works that are a major source of Arthurian legend
- Lancelot Gobbo, a Shakespearean character
- Lancelot Lakeknight, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Lancelet, a group of primitive chordates
- Lancelot, the Knight of the Cart, a 12th-century poem by Chretien de Troyes
- Lancelot (novel), a 1978 novel by Walker Percy
- Lancelot du Lac (film), a 1974 film directed by Robert Bresson
- 2041 Lancelot, an asteroid
- Lancelot (Merlin), an episode of the 2008 BBC TV series
- Lancelot (video game), a 1988 standard text adventure game
- Lancelot Andrewes (1555–1626), English clergyman and scholar
- Lancelot Addison (1632–1703), English clergyman and writer
- Lancelot "Capability" Brown (1716–1783), garden designer
- Lancelot Holland (1887–1941), British admiral who fought and died in the Battle of the Denmark Strait
- Lancelot Ware, English barrister
- Claude Lancelot, monk and grammarian
- Lancelot Inlet, a sidewater of Malaspina Inlet in the Desolation Sound area of the Coast of British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lancelot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.