|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Restructured (Hamlet)||December 31, 1954 again in December 28, 1978|
|• Governing body||Montrose No. 315|
|• Total||0.00 km2 (0.00 sq mi)|
|• Density||0.0/km2 (0/sq mi)|
|Railways||Canadian National Railway|
Laura is a hamlet in Montrose Rural Municipality 315, Saskatchewan, Canada. It previously held the status of village until December 31, 1954 and again at an unknown date but was restructured back to hamlet status on December 28, 1978. The hamlet is located southwest of Saskatoon along Highway 7 and Canadian National Railway Saskatoon-Rosetown stub. Prior to the Great Depression, Laura was a bustling active pioneer farming community.
Prior to December 31, 1954, Laura was incorporated as a village, and was restructured as a hamlet under the jurisdiction of the Rural municipality of Montrose on that date. The hamlet was incorporated under village status at an unknown date. That status was again taken over by the jurisdiction of the Rural Municipality of Montrose on December 28, 1978.
- Hazel Annie Page
- William C. Macklon
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Archived from the original on 2006-10-06.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on November 21, 2008.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005). "CTI Determine your provincial constituency". Archived from the original on 2007-09-11.
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line". Archived from the original on 2007-04-21.
- "Restructured Villages". Saskatchewan Ministry of Municipal Affairs. Archived from the original on March 25, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-10.