|Operator||Lidköping Hovby Flygplats AB|
|Elevation AMSL||200 ft / 61 m|
Lidköping–Hovby Airport (Swedish: Lidköping-Hovby Flygplats) (IATA: LDK, ICAO: ESGL), also known as Lidköping Airport, is an airport situated 5 km outside Lidköping, Sweden. The airport was built by the Swedish Air Force in the 1940s. It was bought by Lidköping Municipality in 2000 and is now in civilian use.
Airlines and destinations
- Airport information for ESGL at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for LDK at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- (in Swedish) http://www.hallekis.com/arkiv1/oldartv09.htm
- West Air Sweden: Our Company Archived 2008-03-21 at the Wayback Machine.
- Lidköping Airport, official site
- Lidköping Aero Club
- Current weather for ESGL at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for LDK at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|