List of communities in Inverness County, Nova Scotia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many of the communities have Gaelic names.
Communities are ordered by the highway upon which they are located. All routes start with the terminus located near the largest community.
- Trunk 19: Port Hawkesbury - Port Hastings - Troy - Creignish - Craigmore - Campbell - Judique - Port Hood - Southwest Mabou - Glengarry - Mabou - Riverville - Strathlorne - Inverness - Dunvegan - Southwest Margaree - Margaree Forks
- Trunk 30: Finlayson - North East Margaree - Margaree Forks - Belle Cote - Cap LeMoine - St. Joseph du Moine - Grand Étang - Point Cross - Chéticamp - Petit Étang - Presqu'ile - Pleasant Bay
- Route 219: Dunvegan - St. Rose - Chimney Corner - Margaree Harbour
- Route 252: Churchview- Brook Village -Nevada Valley - Skye Glen
- Route 395: Churchview - South Lake Ainslie - East Lake Ainslie - Scotsville - Upper Margaree
Communities located on rural roads