List of systems of the human body
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Part of a series of lists about|
The main systems of the human body are:
- Cardiovascular / Circulatory system:
- Digestive system / Excretory system:
- Endocrine system:
- Provides chemical communications within the body using hormones.
- Integumentary system/ Exocrine system:
- Lymphatic system / Immune system:
- The system comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph.
- Defends the body against disease-causing agents.
- Muscular system/Skeletal system:
- Nervous system:
- Renal system / Urinary system:
- The system where the kidneys filter blood.
- Reproductive system:
- Respiratory system