Live in Central Park, NYC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Live in Central Park, NYC|
|Live album by|
|Recorded||July 1, 1974|
|Label||Discipline Global Mobile|
|King Crimson chronology|
Live in Central Park, NYC is a live album by the band King Crimson, released through the King Crimson Collectors' Club in April 2000.
- Recorded at Central Park, New York, USA, July 1, 1974. This was the last performance by the 1970s incarnation, and the last by King Crimson before reforming in 1981.
- "No Pussyfooting" (Brian Eno, Robert Fripp) 2:11
- "21st Century Schizoid Man" (Fripp, Michael Giles, Greg Lake, Ian McDonald, Peter Sinfield) 7:58
- "Lament" (Fripp, Richard Palmer-James, John Wetton) 4:49
- "Exiles" (David Cross, Fripp, Palmer-James) 7:53
- "Improv: Cerberus" (Bill Bruford, Cross, Fripp, Wetton) 8:27
- "Easy Money" (Fripp, Palmer-James, Wetton) 6:26
- "Fracture" (Fripp) 11:20
- "Starless" (Bruford, Cross, Fripp, Palmer-James, Wetton) 12:31
- "The Talking Drum" (Bruford, Cross, Fripp, Jamie Muir, Wetton) 5:30
- "Larks' Tongues in Aspic (Part II)" (Fripp) 6:55
- Robert Fripp - guitar, mellotron, electric piano
- John Wetton - bass guitar, vocals
- David Cross - violin, mellotron, electric piano
- Bill Bruford - drums, percussion
- Planer, Lindsay. "Live in Central Park, NYC '74 - King Crimson | AllMusic". allmusic.com.
- "King Crimson on July 01, 1974 in New York". dgmlive.com.