Lucile Plane State Jail
Lucile Plane State Jail is a Texas Department of Criminal Justice state jail for women located in unincorporated Liberty County, Texas. It is located on Texas State Highway 321, 5 miles (8.0 km) north of Dayton. The facility, on an approximately 394-acre (159 ha) plot of land, is co-located with the Hightower Prison Unit and the Henley State Jail. Plane is designed to hold 2,144 prisoners. Plane, the first women's state jail to be opened in Texas, was dedicated in June 1995.
Plane State Jail is one of the many Texas State jails under scrutiny for inhumane care and deficient medical support for prison population.  Federal Judge has ordered TDCJ to install air conditioning. TDCJ has been slow to comply. 
- Laura Hall, perpetrator of the murder of Jennifer Cave
- Lisa Warzeka, one perpetrator of the 1999 Kingwood robbery incidents
- Alexandria Vera, Texas teacher, 24, who had sex repeatedly with her 13-year-old student and got pregnant with his child currently serving 10 years.
- "Plane Unit Archived 2010-07-25 at the Wayback Machine.." Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Retrieved on July 23, 2010.
- Horswell, Cindy. "For hard-hit economy of Liberty County, crime officially pays" (). Houston Chronicle. Thursday June 29, 1995. A30. Retrieved on July 23, 2010.
- "Laura Hall's bid for parole denied." KXAN. Friday November 4, 2011.
- Wood, Stefanie. "Robbery Queens: Where are they now?" (Archive). Houston Community Newspapers. Thursday October 12, 2000. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|