M-2 visa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The M-2 visa is a type of visa reserved for the spouse or child of an M-1 student.[1] An M-2 spouse may not work or engage in full-time schooling. An M-2 child may engage in full-time schooling at the primary or secondary level.[2]

See also[edit]


  1. ^ "US Student Visas (Difference between F1/2 Visa & M1/2 Visa)". visacoach.org. 19 September 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2016. 
  2. ^ Immigration pocket field guide. Matthew Bender & Company, Inc. 2013. p. 41. 

External links[edit]