Jump to navigation Jump to search
The M-2 visa is a type of visa reserved for the spouse or child of an M-1 student. An M-2 spouse may not work or engage in full-time schooling. An M-2 child may engage in full-time schooling at the primary or secondary level.
- "US Student Visas (Difference between F1/2 Visa & M1/2 Visa)". visacoach.org. 19 September 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- Immigration pocket field guide. Matthew Bender & Company, Inc. 2013. p. 41.
- 8 CFR 214.2 (m): Link to Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations.
- ICE: Becoming a nonimmigrant student in the United States
- State Department: Student visa information
- educationUSA: A guide to being a foreign student in the United States
- Visa wait times: Visa wait times at consulates around the world
|This article relating to law in the United States or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|