MOM's Way is the name for a series of highways in the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Manitoba, and the U.S. state of Minnesota. The name "MOM" is an acronym for Manitoba, Ontario, and Minnesota, the two provinces and one state traversed by this multi-highway route. MOM's Way provides a secondary route between the cities of Winnipeg, Manitoba and Thunder Bay, Ontario.
The roads included along the route are:
- Ontario Highway 11 between Thunder Bay and Rainy River.
- Minnesota State Highway 11 between Baudette and Warroad
- Minnesota State Highway 313 between Warroad and the Manitoba border
- Manitoba Highway 12, going through Sprague and Steinbach, to the Trans-Canada Highway (PTH 1), where it officially ends.
- "Legislative Electronic Publications - Manitoba Designates New Tourism Route, Adds More Promotional Signs". 2005-04-15. Retrieved 2007-08-18.
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.