Kannunikov with Rubin Kazan in 2015
|Full name||Maksim Sergeyevich Kanunnikov|
|Date of birth||14 July 1991|
|Place of birth||Nizhny Tagil, Russian SFSR|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|FC Rubin Kazan|
|Uralets Nizhny Tagil|
|Zenit Saint Petersburg|
|2009–2012||Zenit Saint Petersburg||32||(2)|
|2011||→ Tom Tomsk (loan)||28||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 May 2016.
Kanunnikov joined Zenit U21s in 2009 and shortly after started to train with the first team, appearing on the bench on occasion. He finally made his Premier League debut on 23 August 2009, coming as a last-minute substitute against Lokomotiv Moscow. On 10 May 2010 he scored first goal in Russian Premier League against Amkar Perm.
- As of 31 July 2014
On 2 June 2014, he was included in Russia's 2014 FIFA World Cup squad. He made his competitive debut for Russia in the second Group game against Belgium on 22 June, playing the entire 90 minutes of the 1–0 defeat at the Maracanã.
Zenit St. Petersburg
- "Пополнение в "Томи"". football.tomsk.ru.
- "Russia v Slovakia". Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- Состав национальной сборной России на ЧМ-2014 (in Russian). Russian Football Union. 2 June 2014.
- Chase, Graham (22 June 2014). "Belgium 1-0 Russia". BBC Sport. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maksim Kanunnikov.|