|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Mandurah Road in Mandurah|
|Length||41 km (25 mi)|
|North end||Rockingham Road (National Route 1), Kwinana Beach|
|South end||Old Coast Road (National Route 1), Halls Head|
|Highways in Australia
National Highway • Freeways in Australia
Highways in Western Australia
The northern part starts in the Kwinana Beach industrial area. After 2 km and reaching the City of Rockingham boundary, it becomes a semi-rural single carriageway road which runs past wetlands east of Rockingham such as Lake Cooloongup and Lake Walyungup. It also provides access to the residential and rural-residential sections of the suburb of Baldivis.
The southern part starts at Stakehill Road and is a dual carriageway and part of National Highway 1. It is actually a continuation of Ennis Avenue coming from Rockingham. It continues to Mandurah, where it intersects with Mandjoogoordap Drive at a roundabout before crossing Pinjarra Road and heading west to meet Old Coast Road which is the main road to Bunbury and South West of Western Australia.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2013)|
Until 2005, the road changed name at the City of Mandurah boundary line (between Singleton and Madora Bay) to "Fremantle Road", but this was changed by a decision of the City of Mandurah in September 2005. This change has been recognised by the Government in the 2007 Streetsmart street directory.
- Wellard Road - to Leda, Parmelia and Wellard.
- Dixon Road (State Route 22) west / Gilmore Avenue east:
- Kulija Road (State Route 22) to the Kwinana Freeway intersection with Mundijong Road.
- Safety Bay Road (State Route 18):
- Stakehill Road - to Karnup Nature Reserve.
- Anstey Road - to Secret Harbour
- Dampier Drive - to Golden Bay, Secret Harbour and Warnbro
- Paganoni Road
- Singleton Beach Road - to Singleton
Former Fremantle Road:
- Madora Beach Road - to Madora Bay
- Meadow Springs Drive - to Meadow Springs
- Mandurah Terrace - to Mandurah Foreshore
- Gordon Road - to Greenfields, Nambeelup and eventually South Western Highway at North Dandalup
- Mandjoogoordap Drive (State Route 19) north / Exchequer Avenue east
- Allnutt Street/Murdoch Drive - Mandurah railway station, Peel Health Campus
- Pinjarra Road: