BA MA DMin
|Dean of Rochester|
|Born||1962 (age 52–53)|
Early life and education
Beach grew up in Staffordshire. He studied theology at the University of Kent for his BA degree in 1980 and completed an MA degree in mission and ministry studies at Nottingham University in 1995. At King's College London he completed a University of London doctorate in ministry (DMin) in 2011.
Beach trained for ordained ministry at St Stephen's House from 1985 to 1987. His curacy was at Hucknall Torkard in the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham. He then moved to the parish of Gedling, a few miles away in the same diocese, as rector from 1993 to 2001. He was the bishop's chaplain in the Diocese of Wakefield from 2001 to 2003 before going to Rugby, Warwickshire, as a team rector. He left Rugby in 2012 to take up the appointment of Dean of Rochester. In January 2015 it was announced that he had resigned from this position because of issues regarding his marriage break-up.
- Mr Mark Beach (until 1987)
- The Revd Mark Beach (1987–2012; 2015–present)
- The Very Revd Mark Beach (2012–2015)
- HM Government (2012).
- Dean & Chapter of Rochester (2013).
- Beach (2012).
- http://www.rochester.anglican.org/Documents/Comms/Bishop%20of%20Rochester%20_Final_%2025%20January%202015.pdf "The Bishop of Rochester", Rochester Cathedral website, accessed 26 January 2015.
- Dean & Chapter of Rochester (2013), Who's Who at the Cathedral, retrieved 2013-04-04
- KM Group (2012-02-06), Mark Beach is new Dean of Rochester, retrieved 2013-02-21
- Beach, Mark (2012), Mark Beach, LinkedIn Corporation, retrieved 2013-02-21
- HM Government (2012-02-06), Dean of Rochester, retrieved 2013-02-21
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a United Kingdom religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Christianity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|