|Born||June 29, 1949|
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Residence||Bal Harbour, Florida, U.S.|
|Occupation||Chairman, Carnival Corporation & plc|
Owner, Miami Heat (NBA)
|Net worth||US$9.1 billion (July 2017)|
|Relatives||Shari Arison (sister)|
Micky Arison (born June 29, 1949) is an Israeli-American businessman and chairman of Carnival Corporation & plc, the world's largest cruise operator. From 1979 until 2013, he also served as CEO until he was replaced in June 2013 by Arnold W. Donald, who had served on the company's board for 12 years. Arison is also the owner of the NBA's Miami Heat.
Micky Arison is the son of Ted Arison, co-founder of Carnival Corporation, with Meshulam Riklis. His sister is Shari Arison. He also has a brother named Kames Arison. He resides in Bal Harbour, Florida. Arison owns two 200 foot yachts which he uses as homes. He attended the University of Miami but dropped out.
In 2011, Forbes magazine calculated Arison's wealth at $5.9 billion, making him the 169th wealthiest person in the world. In 2009, he earned $7,201,110, which included a base salary of $880,000, a cash bonus of $2,206,116, stocks granted of $3,618,481, and other compensation totaling $496,513.
- "Micky Arison". Forbes. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- "Micky Arison, Miami Heat Owner, Steps Down As CEO Of Carnival Corporation". The Huffington Post. June 25, 2013.
- "#56 Micky Arison - The Forbes 400 Richest Americans 2009". Forbes. September 30, 2009.
- 2009 CEO Compensation for Micky Arison Archived 2009-04-14 at the Wayback Machine., Equilar
- "Directory: Micky Arison". NBA.com. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation. "Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation | Find Grantmakers & Nonprofit Funders | Foundation Directory Online". Fconline.foundationcenter.org. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "Nick Arison takes over as CEO of Miami Heat - USATODAY.com". Usatoday30.usatoday.com. 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2017-06-07.