|VTA light rail station|
A station canopy, September 16, 2012
|Location||580 East Middlefield Drive|
Mountain View, California
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Connections|| VTA Bus: 21, Express 185|
MVgo Shuttle: East Whisman
|Opened||December 20, 1999|
Middlefield is a light rail station operated by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA), located in Mountain View, California. This station is served by the Orange Line of the VTA Light Rail system.
Middlefield station is surrounded by an industrial area which includes some transit-oriented development on Middlefield Road between Ellis Street and Logue Avenue. Nearby offices include the headquarters for Coupons.com, MobileIron, Synopsys and Symantec Enterprise Security.
|Platform||Northbound||← Orange Line toward Mountain View (Whisman)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||→ Orange Line toward Alum Rock (Bayshore/NASA) →|
- VTA Bus: 21, Express 185
- MVgo Shuttle: East Whisman
- "VTA Facts: Light Rail System" (PDF). Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority. November 30, 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 20, 2009. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "TRANSIT-ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM: TASMAN WEST LIGHT RAIL EXTENSION" (PDF). Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority. 2004-10-26. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-10-12. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- Media related to Middlefield (VTA) at Wikimedia Commons
- Photo of Middlefield station at nycsubway.org public transit info
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Santa Clara County, California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|