From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up milieu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Milieu is a social environment. The term may also refer to:
- Milieu (organized crime in France), a category of organized criminals operating in France
- Milieu en Natuur Planbureau (The Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, abbr. PBL), a Dutch research institute that advises the Dutch government on environmental policy and regional planning issues
- Milieudefensie (Dutch for "environmental defense"), a Dutch environmental organization
- Mont de Milieu, a Premier cru vineyard in Chablis
- Milieu control, a term popularized by psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton to describe tactics that control environment and human communication through the use of social pressure and group language
- Milieu intérieur or interior milieu (the environment within), a phrase coined by Claude Bernard to refer to the extra-cellular fluid environment, more particularly the interstitial fluid, and its physiological capacity to ensure protective stability for the tissues and organs of multi-cellular living organisms
- Milieu therapy, a form of psychotherapy that involves the use of therapeutic communities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milieu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.