Mining and Chemical Combine
The Mining and Chemical Combine was established in 1950 to produce plutonium for weapons. It is in the closed city Zheleznogorsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai. The company is currently part of the Rosatom group.
The MOX production line completed a 10 kg batch in September 2014.
- John Pike. "Krasnoyarsk-26". globalsecurity.org. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
- "О предприятии". Sibghk.ru (in Russian).
- "Russia commissions fuel storage facility". world-nuclear-news.org. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
- "MOX, Mixed Oxide Fuel". world-nuclear.org. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
- "Mining and Chemical Combine (GKhK) | Facilities | NTI". nti.org. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
- "Russia makes fast neutron reactor progress". world-nuclear-news.org. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
|This nuclear physics or atomic physics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|