ARMZ Uranium Holding
|Vadim Zhivov (Chairman)|
AtomRedMetZoloto was founded in 1992. In 2008, all uranium mines in Russia as well as uranium mining related assets in other countries owned by Rosatom subsidiaries were brought under ARMZ Uranium Holding Co.
ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. mines uranium in Russia and Kazakhstan. New operations involve Armenia, Namibia and Canada. In June 2009, ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. acquired 16.6% of shares in the Canadian uranium mining company Uranium One in exchange for a 50% interest in Karatau uranium mining project, a joint venture with Kazatomprom. In December 2013 an internal reorganization of Rosatom extinguished the interest of ARMZ making Uranium One a direct subsidiary of Rosatom.
- "Russian corporate fusion continues". World Nuclear News. 2007-11-14. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "Russia signs up with Armenia, Namibia next". World Nuclear News. 2008-04-22. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "ARMZ links with Areva, plans new U plant". World Nuclear News. 2008-07-22. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "Kazakh tie-in for Uranium One and ARMZ". World Nuclear News. 2009-06-15. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- WISE Uranium Project "Following the completion of the Going Private Transaction, and an internal reorganization by ARMZ's parent corporation, Russia's State Atomic Energy Company 'Rosatom' in December 2013, Uranium One is now a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of Rosatom and is no longer controlled by ARMZ." updated April 1, 2015, accessed April 23, 2015
- "Mining Journal - ARMZ makes A$1.16bn offer for Mantra". 2010-12-17. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about nuclear power and nuclear reactors for power generation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|