|Open Joint-Stock Company|
|Vladimir Kashchenko (Director General)|
Number of employees
Atomenergomash was founded in 2006 as a holding company of several manufacturers of nuclear power plants' components. It incorporates the following companies:
- OKB Gidropress
- OKBM Afrikantov
- AEM-Technologies Volgodonsk
- Turbine Technology AAEM
- Ganz EEM
- Chladici veze Praha
Its subsidiary, ZiO-Podolsk (51% owned by Atomenergomash), is the only manufacturer of steam generators for nuclear plants in Russia. Atomenergomash has also a joint venture with Alstom to manufacture Arabelle steam turbine and generators.
It has also subsidiaries in Hungary and the Czech Republic. In October 2010, Atomenergomash and Ukraine's nuclear power company Energoatom agreed to establish a consortium for production of equipment for Ukrainian nuclear power plants.
- "AEM structure". Атомэнергомаш. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "Heavy Manufacturing of Power Plants". World Nuclear Association. November 2010. Archived from the original on 8 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-13.
- "Alstom forms joint venture with Russia's Atomenergomash". World Nuclear News. World Nuclear Association. 2007-04-02. Retrieved 2010-11-13.
- "Russian-Ukrainian engineering venture planned". World Nuclear News. World Nuclear Association. 2010-10-05. Retrieved 2010-11-13.
- "Alstom forms joint venture with Russia's Atomenergomash". World Nuclear News. World Nuclear Association. 2010-11-12. Retrieved 2010-11-13.
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|