Ministry of Culture (Albania)
|Ministria e Kulturës|
Logo of the Ministry
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Ministry of Culture (Albanian: Ministria e Kulturës) is a department ministry of the Albanian government responsible for the implementation of government tourism, cultural affairs, youth and sports policy. The current minister is Mirela Kumbaro of the Rama II Cabinet.
Since the establishment of the institution, the Ministry of Culture has been reorganized by joining other departments or merging with other ministries, thus making its name change several times. This list reflects the changes made in years in pluralist history since 1992 as an institution:
- Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports (Ministria e Kulturës, Rinisë dhe Sporteve) form 1992 to 1996
- Ministry of Culture, Youth and Women (Ministria e Kulturës, Rinisë dhe Gruas) from 1996 to 1997
- Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports (Ministria e Kulturës, Rinisë dhe Sporteve) form 1997 to 2005
- Ministry of Tourism, Culture, Youth and Sports (Ministria e Turizmit, Kulturës, Rinisë dhe Sporteve) from 2005 to 2013
- Ministry of Culture (Ministria e Kulturës) from 2013 - current
Arts and Culture
- National Theater of Opera, Ballet and National Ensemble
- National Theatre
- National Experimental Theatre "Kujtim Spahivogli"
- National Art Gallery
- National Library
- National Museum of Photography "Marubi"
- Center for Realization of Art Works
- National Centre of Cultural Property Inventory
- National Center for Folklore Activities
- National Cultural Children Center
- Central State Film Archive
- National Circus
- National Historical Museum
- National Museum "Gjethi"
- Skanderbeg Museum and Ethnographic Museum of Kruja
- National Ethnographic Museum and National Iconographic Museum Onufri of Berat
- National Museum of Medieval Art, National Museum of Education and National Archaeological Museum of Korçë
- Museum of Independence
Agencies, Institutes and Departments
|This article about government in Albania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|