Miss Italia nel Mondo
(Redirected from Miss Italia Nel Mondo)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Miss Italia nel Mondo or Miss Italy in the World is an Italian beauty pageant for women of Italian heritage which has been held since 1990. Dozens of countries vie for the crown annually in the pageant held each year in Italy.
|1991||Barbara Bernardi||South Africa|
|1994||Claudia Cremonese Moratto||Uruguay|
|1995||Anna Leticia Rizzon||Brazil|
|1997||Loredana La Rosa||Switzerland|
|2002||Catalina Ines Acosta||Colombia|
|2003||Stephanie Francesca Vatta||Netherlands|
|2010||Kimberly Castillo||Dominican Republic|
|2012||Aylen Maranges Nail||Argentina|
- Fabrizio Frizzi 1991-1993
- Paolo Bonolis 1994-1996
- Carlo Conti 1997-2002
- Amadeus 2003
- Eleonora Daniele
- Barbara Clara competed in Miss Venezuela 2004 and placed as the 2nd runner-up.
- Valentina Patruno competed in Miss Venezuela 2003 and won the title of Miss World Venezuela. She placed as semi-finalist in Miss World 2003 in Sanya, China.
- Silvana Santaella competed in the national beauty pageant Miss Venezuela 2003, held on October 16, 2003 in Caracas, where she placed 1st runner-up. She then won Miss Italia nel Mondo 2004. She was crowned Sambil Model / Miss Earth Venezuela 2007 on June 7, 2007 in Caracas, and represented Venezuela at Miss Earth 2007, in which she was crowned Miss Earth-Water (2nd runner-up).
- Silvia Novais competed in Miss Brasil 2009, and she placed among the top 15 semi-finalists.