Tracks at Miyanoshita Station
|Location||Miyanoshita, Hakone, Ashigarashimo, Kanagawa
|Operated by||Hakone Tozan Railway|
|Line(s)||Hakone Tozan Line|
Miyanoshita Station (宮ノ下駅? Miyanoshita-eki) is a railway station on the Hakone Tozan Line located in Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. It is 12.1 rail kilometers from the line’s terminus at Odawara Station.
Miyanoshita Station was opened on June 1, 1919.
Miyanoshita Station has two opposed side platforms.
|1||■ Hakone Tozan Line||Westbound (For Gōra)|
|2||■ Hakone Tozan Line||Eastbound (For Hakone-Yumoto, Odawara)|
|Hakone Tozan Line|
- Hakone Tozan Bus
- "H" line for Hakone Machi (Lake Ashi) via Kowakidani Station, Kowaki-en, Moto Hakone Ko (Transfer for Sightseeing Cruise), Hakone Checkpoint
- "T" line for Togendai (Lake Ashi: Transfer for Sightseeing Cruise) via Venetian Glass Museum, Sengoku (Transfer for Gotemba Premium Outlets and JR Gotemba Station; a gateway station for Mount Fuji and Fuji Five Lakes, including Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Yamanaka), Kawamukai (The Little Prince and Saint-Exupéry Museum), Senkyoro-mae (Transfer for Pola Museum of Art), Sengoku-kogen (Pampas grass viewing spot)
- "H" & "T" line For Ohiradai Station, Hakone Yumoto Station and Odawara Station
- Izu Hakone Bus
- Hakone Tozan Railway Official Site
- Hakone Tozan Bus Official Site
- Bus stop timetable for "H" and "T" line, Hakone Machi and Togendai (Hakone Tozan Bus)
- Bus stop timetable for "H" and "T" line, Hakone Yumoto Station and Odawara Station (Hakone Tozan Bus)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miyanoshita Station.|
|This Kanagawa Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|