In August 2012, she became the first woman to complete the Stellanator, a food challenge at Stella's Bar and Grill in Bellevue, Nebraska. The Stellanator sandwich includes six hamburger patties, six eggs, six pieces of cheese and six pieces of bacon topped with fried onions, jalapeños, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, two buns, and mayonnaise.
In September 2012, she became the first woman to attempt (and to win) Sinful Burger's "Goliath" Challenge in Omaha, Nebraska, 5 pounds (2.3 kg) of food that includes two 1.5 pounds (680 g) hamburgers topped with ten slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato and onions, between two large pieces of Indian fry bread, with a 1 pound (450 g) side of French fries. She set a new record for the Goliath challenge, 17 minutes and three seconds. Sinful Burger thus renamed Randy's Wall (for Randy Santel, who held the previous record for the challenge) to Molly's Wall.
In October 2012, she won the Pig Wings Challenge at Starsky's in Omaha, Nebraska, which had previously been featured on the Travel Channel's Man v. Food Nation, in 38 minutes. She later finished the Pig Wing challenge in under 12 minutes. In that same month she became the first woman to try (and to win) the Big Axe Calzone challenge, held by the Old River Pizza Company in Council Bluffs, Iowa. She finished in 11 minutes and 23 seconds, a record for the challenge. Also that month Schuyler and her friend Tyler Danforth ate the Big Joe Pizza at Frank's Pizzeria in Nebraska in 28 minutes. The Big Joe is 12 pounds (5.4 kg) of pizza—4 pounds (1.8 kg) of crust, 2 pounds (910 g) of cheese, 2 pounds (910 g) of pepperoni, 2 pounds (910 g) of sausage and 26 ounces (740 g) of sauce—and two challengers must eat it in one hour to win.
Later in October, Schuyler became the first person to attempt (and win), the Nebraska Brewing Company's Death Pizza challenge, a 5 pounds (2.3 kg) pie covered in sauce made with ghost chili peppers. She finished in 24 minutes, 56 seconds. Since she was the first person to win the challenge, she got to name the pizza, and named it "Molly's Humble Pie."  On November 10, 2012, she defeated Randy Santel in a Goliath challenge face-off, finishing in 6 minutes and 43 seconds.
In December 2012, she became the first woman to win the Adam Emmenecker Challenge—eating a 5-lb (2.3 kg) barbecue meal at Jethro's Des Moines-area restaurant. She did so again a few weeks later, and in January 2013 she did so a third time.
In early 2014, Schuyler broke the 72 ounces (2.0 kg) steak eating world record, having eaten it in 2 minutes and 44 seconds at Sayler's Old Country Kitchen in Portland, Oregon. The prior record at that restaurant was 12 minutes and 53 seconds. The prior world record was 6 minutes 38 seconds.
Schuyler holds a similar May 2014 record at Amarillo's Big Texan Steak Ranch, polishing off a 72 ounces (2.0 kg) steak with side dishes in 4 minutes 58 seconds and returning for seconds (14 minutes 57 seconds for both meals). She did not, however, eat a third steak meal in the same hour.
In January 2014, she won Wing Bowl 22 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She ate 363 wings, a Wing Bowl record. The next day, February 1, 2014, she won the IHOP Pancake Bowl and the bacon-eating contest at the Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival in Des Moines by eating 5 pounds of bacon in 3 minutes and later completing the Adam Emmenecker Challenge on Sunday, February 2, 2014.
In January 2015, at Wing Bowl 23 in Philadelphia she ate 440 chicken wings, a new women's record, in 26 minutes, but was beaten by Chicago's Patrick Bertoletti, who ate a record 444.
In March 2015, she set a world record by eating a four-pound sandwich and one pound of tater tots in 2 minutes and 55 seconds. That same month she established another world record by eating five pounds of bacon in 5 minutes and 2.1 seconds.
In April 2015, she returned to Big Texan Steak Ranch and ate three 72-oz. steak dinners in 20 minutes. She completed the first meal in a record 4 minutes 18 seconds, beating her own (and the restaurant's) record by 40 seconds. In the same month, she also ate a 55 ounces (1.6 kg) Andy's Hamburger in 2 minutes 12 seconds in Mount Olive, North Carolina.
On May 22, 2015, Schuyler broke a Sacramento County Fair record for eating 29 corndogs in 8 minutes at Sacramento Cal Expo. The previous record was 22.
In July 2015, Schuyler won the corndog eating contest at the California State Fair in Sacramento, CA by eating 33 corndogs in eight minutes. She also set a new record in Austin, Minnesota for the "Tendermaid Challenge" for consuming 30 burgers, 80 ounces of water, a bag of chips, and a malt in less than 30 minutes.
In September 2015, Schuyler claimed first prize at New York City's Dumpling Festival's dumpling eating contest by eating 93 dumplings in two minutes, beating her own 2013 record of 90 dumplings in two minutes. She currently holds the record in both the men's and women's divisions.
On February 13, 2017, Schuyler and Tony Mitchell took on The Don, a 32-inch pizza at Mamma Mia's in Rockford, Illinois. The challenge was completed in 15 minutes.
In July 2017 she again won the corndog eating contest at the California State Fair in Sacramento, CA with a winning total of 37 corn dogs.
Molly Schuyler was named the winner of the July 27, 2017 episode of ABC's revived "The Gong Show." Her performance consisted of her eating six large deli containers full of cottage cheese in under 90 seconds.
- Hansen, Sarah (January 8, 2014). "Watch Bellevue woman shatter 72 oz. steak-eating world record". Omaha World-Herald. Retrieved January 9, 2014.
- Omaha World-Herald (2012-09-22). "First woman conquers the 'Stellanator'". Omaha.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-01-25.
- Omaha World-Herald. "Bellevue mother devours food challenges". Omaha.com. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- "Molly Schulyer breaks Randy Santel's sinful burger record". EatFeats. 2012-09-26. Retrieved 2013-01-25.
- Omaha World-Herald. "Food challenge woman conquers five-pound spicy pizza pie". Omaha.com. Retrieved 2013-01-25.[dead link]
- Omaha World-Herald (2012-10-03). "Bellevue woman conquers five-pound calzone, third food challenge". Omaha.com. Retrieved 2013-01-25.[dead link]
- "Molly Schuyler halves Sinful Burger record, defeats Randy Santel". EatFeats. Retrieved 2013-01-25.
- "Wow!! Molly was a..." Facebook. Retrieved 2013-01-25.
- Sharyn Jackson (2013-01-16). "Woman easily devours 5-pound barbecue meal". Usatoday.com. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- MS Inc., Portland, Oregon MS Inc Video Of The World Record
- Anglin, Russell (2014-05-26). "Woman eats pair of 72-ounce steak dinners - in less than 15 minutes | Amarillo Globe-News". Amarillo.com. Retrieved 2015-04-17.
- "Molly Schuyler Sets A Record, Wins Wing Bowl 22 With 363 Wings Eaten « CBS Philly". Philadelphia.cbslocal.com. 2014-01-31. Retrieved 2015-04-17.
- "Molly Schuyler eats 363 wings". ESPN. January 31, 2014. Retrieved April 29, 2014.
- "Mother of four devours 26 burgers at annual Z-Burger eating contest - New Tang Dynasty Television". NTD TV. Retrieved 2015-04-17.
- "Woman set 2 world records in Des Moines over the weekend | Local News - KCCI Home". Kcci.com. 2015-03-29. Retrieved 2015-04-17.
- "120-pound woman eats three 72-ounce steak dinners in 20 minutes". Amarillo Globe-News. Retrieved 2015-04-20.
- "Previous Winners of Chef One Dumpling Contest". Dumplingfestival.com. 2013-09-28. Retrieved 2016-09-25.
- Randy Sherwood [@randysherwood] (28 July 2017). "Our friend @mollyschuyler killed it on the Gong Show last night and won?!? Awesome!! Here she is high-giving Will ……" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Name (required). "Molly Schuyler Sets World Record By Eating 500 Wings To Win Wing Bowl « CBS Philly". Philadelphia.cbslocal.com. Retrieved 2018-02-03.
- "Hansen: Nebraska's chomping champ Molly Schuyler pulls up stakes | GO - Arts & entertainment". omaha.com. 2014-09-01. Retrieved 2018-02-03.
- Maciascmacias, Chris (2015-04-22). "Steak eating champion offers rare interview to The Bee | The Sacramento Bee". Sacbee.com. Retrieved 2018-02-03.