From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The U.S. Post Office at Harwood, Maryland, in May 2010.
|Country||United States of America|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||590432|
Southern High School is nearby.
- Thomas Noble Stockett
- Joseph Noble Stockett
- Stan Stearns, photographer
- George Washington dined at Rawlings' Tavern.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Harwood, Maryland
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Stan Stearns dies at 76; photographer at JFK's funeral". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Company. 4 March 2012. Retrieved 24 April 2012.
- J. J. Prats (25 October 2007). "Rawlings' Tavern Marker". The Historical Marker Database (HMdb.org). Retrieved 10 September 2013.