The term has a dedicated section on Entrepreneur magazine's website. There is also a Canadian magazine devoted to the topic, The MOMpreneur Magazine. A 2011 MSNBC article declared the rise of the mompreneur to be a hot trend in the small business sector.
Investopedia adds that "mompreneurs are a relatively new trend in entrepreneurship, and have come to increase prominence in the internet age, with the internet allowing entrepreneurs to sell products out of the home rather than relying on foot traffic to brick-and-mortar business.
Other examples of mompreneur coverage by major news outlets include the nationally syndicated weekly advice column "Ask the Mompreneur" published by The Charlotte Observer website, the city's largest daily publication.
- Working Mother
- Work–life balance
- Work–life balance in Germany
- Work–life balance in the United States
- "5 successful 'mompreneurs'". Small Business on MSNBC. Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- "Mompreneur Center". Entrepreneur. Entrepreneur Media, Inc. Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- "The MOMpreneur Magazine". Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- "Investopedia explains Mompreneur". Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- Palmer, Kimberly. "Behind the 'Mompreneur' Myth". U.S. News and World Report. Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- Wong, Jennie. "Ask the Mompreneur". The Charlotte Observer. Retrieved 2011-06-09.