|Former editors||Jennifer Owens|
|Frequency||4 per year|
|Based in||New York City|
Launched in 1979, Working Mother magazine is the only national magazine for career-committed mothers; WorkingMother.com (www.workingmother.com) gives working mothers home and work advice, solutions, and ideas. 2010 marked the 25th anniversary of Working Mother’s signature research initiative, Working Mother 100 Best Companies and almost a decade of Best Companies for Multicultural Women. The 2014 Working Mother 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers were announced September 16, 2014. The launching editor of the magazine is Vivian Cadden.
In 2014 the magazine named Meghan Stabler one of its Working Mothers of the Year, making her the first openly transgender woman to receive that honor.
Working Mother Media, a division of Bonnier Corporation, includes the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE), Diversity Best Practices, and the Working Mother Research Institute. Working Mother Media’s mission is to serve as a champion of culture change.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. June 30, 2013. Retrieved January 7, 2014.
- Working Mother Media (August 1995). Working Mother. Working Mother Media. p. 6. ISSN 0278-193X. Retrieved November 28, 2015.
- Sally Kalson (May 11, 2009). "'Working Mother' turns 30: Mag recognized growing earning power of moms". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved November 28, 2015.
- "2014 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers". Working Mother.
- "Meghan Stabler Named First Transgender Working Mother of the Year". TMC Net.