The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Editor in Chief||Meredith Bodgas|
|President||Subha V. Barry|
|Frequency||4 times per year|
Working Mother magazine is a magazine for working mothers launched in 1979. The launching editor of the magazine was Vivian Cadden. Subsequent editors have included Judsen Culbreth, Suzanne Riss and Jennifer Owens.
Working Mother Media, a division of Bonnier Corporation, comprises Working Mother magazine, workingmother.com, the Working Mother Research Institute, the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) and Diversity Best Practices (DBP).
- "Vivian Cadden, 78, Writer and Editor". The New York Times. 1995-05-29. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-02-06.
- Culbreth, Judsen (20 August 2005). "The Boomer's Guide to Online Dating". Rodale – via Google Books.
- "Suzanne Riss - - Workman Publishing". www.workman.com. 23 May 2016.
- "Jennifer Owens". Working Mother.
- "Meghan Stabler Named First Transgender Working Mother of the Year". www.businesswire.com. 15 October 2014.