Monterey Park Spirit Bus
|Slogan||"..the local way to go!"|
|Parent||City of Monterey Park|
|Headquarters||320 West Newmark Avenue|
|Locale||Monterey Park, California, U.S.|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
|Lounge||the best transportation|
The Monterey Park Spirit Bus is the transportation service of Monterey Park, California, United States, providing local routes that serve the need of those commuting within the city itself or who plan on using the bus to connect with rail service to Los Angeles or surrounding suburbs. The bus lines compliment the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority's crosstown routes through the city.
As of April 2015, Spirit Bus operates 5 local routes. Route 1 to 4 operating in loops with terminal at Monterey Park City Hall. In addition, Spirit Bus operates Route 5 connect with regional train service at CSULA on weekdays.
|Atlantic square||Terminal||Service Area|
|Route 1||City Hall||Atlantic Square|
|Route 4||Pinetree Park|
|Route||Westbound Terminal||Eastbound Terminal|
|Cal State LA Station||Atlantic Square|
Atlantic Blvd. & Riggin St.
|McCaslin Business Park|
Atlas Ave. & Saturn St.
- § Peak service also serves Atlantic Square.
- Barron, David. "MPk Council to Discuss Building Moratorium Because of Drought". SGVJOURNAL, West Valley Journal, Monterey Park News. Retrieved 2018-11-24.
- Map, City of Monterey Park, retrieved April 27, 2015
- Schedule, City of Monterey Park, retrieved April 27, 2015
- Spirit Bus Monterey Park, CA, City of Monterey Park, retrieved April 27, 2015